Document Management and Processing Solutions
Human Resources (HR)
AdestDM brings secure, electronic document, processing and workflow to any HR department. Elimination of manual processes enables our customers to manage all HR departmental documents and employee related content through their entire employment lifecycle.
- Secure storage and retrieval of HR related documents
- Full employee lifecycle document processing and management
- Employee expenses processing
- Staff travel approval process
- Employees training administration
Insurance Claims Processing
AdestDM automates the processing of any insurance claims process.
Using predefined workflow tasks required to meet an insurers or underwriters business rules, the AdestDM solution provides a fully automated process with clear visibility and control over any claim life-cycle in order to minimise the cost of processing a claim and the time taken to receive payment for each claim.
AdestDM combines the power of AdestAP and AdestAR to offer a solution specifically for use by organisations that require centralised billing.
All invoices (paper or electronic) are captured, validated, processed and distributed via the AdestWorkflow engine for payment.
Fully configurable to process all your invoices in custom batches for distribution, invoices can be presented in a format required to enable automated processing by your customers if required.
On‐Line Document Registration Services
Need to capture documents from customers submitted via the web ?
AdestDM is developed to enable any business securely capture any document, image, photo or other digital media and upload it to the secure Adest Repository for further processing as required. Internet based businesses are key users of this function, enabling them to register new customers securely via automated processing of their identification and registration documentation.
Forms processing automates the extraction of information from paper or softcopy forms for transfer to your ERP, CRM system or as required for further processing.
- Elimination of manual forms processing that consumes significant time and resources
- Elimination of data entry errors
- Automatic output of all captured data in a format available for any third party application to import
- Efficient accurate, data collection via scanning and automated data capture
- Process forms in any format, including paper, fax, internet, email, XML, other digital files, and digital pen media
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) technology to read and process machine‐printed and handwritten text, barcodes, check boxes, circles, tables, and matrices
- Process different variations of the same form
- Delivers output in a simple text file, easy to integrate with any system