The AdestPO Purchase Order Solution
AdestPO provides control over spend by managing the purchase order requisition process.
Using a web‐based interface, purchase order requests can be raised remotely and approved by the relevant budget holders, ensuring both visibility and control over your spend is managed effectively.
AdestPO creates visibility, control and collaboration across your purchasing process.
- Web based Purchase Order requisition and PO creation configured to meet your defined user access rights.
- Budget management, custom approval rules and workflows to fit any procurement processes.
- Automated goods receipting updates including partial receipting and rejection of goods/services and completed supplier deliveries.
- Links and updates existing financial systems (ERP) nominal coding structure.
- Purchase from contracted and non‐contracted suppliers, i.e. on or off catalogue procurement.
- Electronic issuance of approved purchase orders directly to suppliers or by email from the purchase order originator.
- Full visibility and control over your spend and your procurement process.
- Reduces costs associated with your purchasing process by over 75%.
- Empowers employees by making the task of procurement easier for everyone involved.
- Significantly improves compliance management.
- Automated storage and archiving of all purchase orders for audit trail management and accrual reporting.
- Improved productivity of your staff by eliminating manual tasks around the PO process.
- Improved efficiency via faster access to all relevant requisition and purchasing documentation.
How it works
AdestPO will enable users to assign supplier codes combined with nominal, department and/or project code, etc as required. The system then verifies that the appropriate budget holders have approved any new purchase requisition before it becomes an approved purchase order. Therefore spending costs will always be pre‐approved and the accountability of these costs correctly assigned.
- Identify the correct supplier: AdestPO ensures users have access to the correct, approved and preferred suppliers. Pre‐approved & preferred suppliers are presented for users to choose from when raising a request.
- Authorise the correct spend: Every purchase order requisition can be processed so that any purchase request is correctly coded and fully authorised by your budget holders prior to being issued to a supplier. This means full visibility over potential company spend by user, department, supplier, etc.
- Realise the savings: Once created, the system electronically manages the entire goods receipting process and any secondary approval process via a Web interface eliminating costly manual processes including paper copy distribution (for approval and physical sign off).
All manual PO issuance is eliminated and all liability recording and PO filing is automated.